TrustMetryx Pricing & Sign Up
& Virtual Coaching
The TrustMetryx Behavioral Insights Assessment measures trust and relationship strength across three of five key areas of your team - and provides detailed analysis, recommendations, and 1-on-1 coaching for each team leader. See a sample report...
Contact Us to schedule your team assessment.
Team Behavioral Insights Assessment & 1:1 Virtual Coaching Includes:
- A 3-point baseline assessment of your team (choose from five areas of focus): team, leader, cross-team, wellbeing, and values
- A detailed visual report containing Experience Maps, analysis, and recommendations for each point of insight, plus recommended actions, and a visual summary of behavioral insights
- 30-minutes of individual 1-on-1 coaching with Dr. Jeb Hurley
- Understand the insights and implications of the feedback
- Get specific behavioral change opportunities and recommended nudges
- Tips for getting the most out of the TrustMetryx platform
- Detailed PDF Report for each of the three assessment areas
Total Price: $600 / yearSelect Your Team Size (up to 150 Team Members)
- Get a holistic view of your team's relationships with unlimited Team, Cross-team, Leader, Wellbeing, and Values assessments.
- Create Unlimited Custom Assessments
- Brainware Academy learning resources: including the Remote Team Leadership micro-course, webinars, a Nudge library, and regularly updated coaching tips.
- Up to 150 Team Members per Team
- Unlimited Team Member Groups
- Progress Over Time with Experience Map Tracking
- Relationship Strength Score Trending
- PDF Reports & Raw Data Downloads
- Unlimited data history with active subscription
- 24-hour Response Email Support
- No Setup Fees
Contact Us to start using TrustMetryx with multiple teams across your Organization.
Already Have an Activation Code?
Create Your Account.
- Everything in the Team plan, plus:
- Allows for multiple team leaders within a single organization under a single invoice.
- Get specialized help from our customer success team, plus expedited support to ensure you’re successful with TrustMetryx.
- Maintain strict control over your organization’s access and data with user provisioning and deprovisioning, team member allocation, etc.